Choose Your Wealth Growing Adventure
So you've started budgeting and maybe even spending less than you earn. You might even have a little in your savings account. Now what? Women still don't always feel comfortable sitting down and talking about ways to grow their wealth - and Nav.it wants to change that. Join Nav.it CEO and Founder Erin Papworth and host Lisette Austin as they explore various ways that women can exponentially generate more wealth in their lives.
What You'll Learn
- There are different ways of growing our wealth and compounding our wealth
- What compound interest is and how it works
- Why it's a good move to start investing sooner than later, even if you don't have a ton of money to work with
- Apps & financial institutions that can help you start investing now
- Why it's never too late to start
- Other things to think about, like maximizing employee benefits and minimizing investment fees
- Real estate as another way to grow your wealth
- How refinancing a mortgage can benefit you
- Entrepreneurship as yet another (sometimes complicated) way to rapidly generate your wealth
- The increase of women working in and benefiting from all of these arenas
- Why it's worth taking the time and effort to learn more about ways to grow your wealth
This week's real talk story is about Salvador, Brazil - so be sure to listen until the end!
If you want to have your story featured on a future episode, download the Nav.it app and leave your post in the Community section. We'd love to hear from you!
If you are enjoying the Nav.it podcast. please take a moment to rate, review and subscribe – we would appreciate it as it really helps us grow the show. Other comments, suggestions or other feedback? Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @letsnavit.