Our Ethical Statement
We exist to empower people. We believe the only way for people to live a truly independent and conscious life is to understand money and their relationship with it. Through our products, we promote a lifestyle where people use money as a tool to create their most authentic life. Conscious of their mind and behavior, and how money works, we believe people better navigate the system we live in. We educate, we provide resources and we show people the way.
It is our intent to do this as clearly and transparently as possible with our reviews and digital content.
Here are a few key points we’d like to underscore:
- The views we express in our ratings and articles, reflect individual experiences of our writers and don’t necessarily reflect the views of Nav.it. Like how you and your girlfriends might all agree on what movie to see, but in the end, you had different opinions on who was the best actress.
- We fully acknowledge that we aren’t highly trained food connoisseurs, product testers, or even experienced film critics, but that is the beauty behind our reviews. We are real people, with real opinions. If we review something, we do not intend it as an endorsement. We are merely sharing our life journey through the experiences we happen upon in our everyday lives.
- We believe in transparency. We review people, places, and things: we do not get paid to do so, but we will be sure to disclose if we ever do receive a kickback.
- Likewise, we do need to make money, so sometimes you will see carefully placed advertisements in articles that are clearly designated as ‘sponsored’ content. Even though this content is sponsored, we stand by the information we are presenting and hope you still find it engaging and informative.
- You might also have figured this out from our legal page, but we are not certified financial planners or doctors, so consult with your certified financial planner or your doctor if you are in need of financial advice or medical advice.
- Last but not least, Nav.it prides itself on being a forum for diverse opinions. However, opinions published on www.nav.it or any of its other channels (Facebook, Instagram, Email, Twitter, Pintrest…. and whatever new stuff we start using) do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Nav.it, its employees, leadership, owners, or shareholders.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the site. Those companies may use non-personal information about your visit to the Site to display ads for goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Links to Other Sites
This site uses selective affiliate links, which means a commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.