Last Updated: March 2, 2018
Welcome to Nav.it! We are pretty pumped about our content, app, and services, so we’re glad to have you here. We look forward to helping you create a [healthy relationship with money].
This Agreement sets forth your rights and obligations as someone who is accessing Nav.it content and creations. By interacting with this website, downloading any products or content, viewing any content, and definitely by purchasing any content, you indicate that you have read and understood this Agreement and you will be bound by its Terms.
- “Nav.it” is owned by Nav.it, LLC (“Nav.it”), an Oregon State Limited Liability Company. “We,” “Nav.it,” and “Nav.it” may be used interchangeably on this site and on products and services offered on this site, and are used to indicate the company, owners, parent company, and/or agents of the company, Nav.it, LLC.
- “Nav.it” and the associated logo are trademarks owned by Nav.it. All associated content is copyrighted content owned by Nav.it.
- “Parties” mean Nav.it and You. Nav.it and You are each a “Party.”
- “You” and “Your” means any person interacting with Nav.it website, purchasing products on Nav.it, and accessing Nav.it content.
NAV.IT WEBSITE – WHAT CAN YOU DO HERE?
By continuing to access this site, you are able to sign up for classes, access a ton of useful and really great online content, and download materials to help you learn about your relationship with and learn tips on how to manage your money. Just remember, that we are not YOUR financial advisors, tax advisors, or legal advisors by simply accessing this site. Everything that you read or interact with on the site is for informational purposes only and you should contact a professional before taking action and to answer your questions.
NAV.IT WEBSITE – WHAT CAN YOU NOT DO HERE?
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Restrictions. Nav.it expects you to respect us and our content. You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- use the service for any unlawful or unethical purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- use our content without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when purchasing any coaching or classes;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to our site, content, or proprietary information or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site, app, or harvest or manipulate data;
- publish, make derivative works of, or link to our content without Nav.it’s explicit permission to do so;
- sharing or selling your login or user information, when applicable; or
- sharing false or misleading information about Nav.it.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available for your use are from the direct experience of Nav.it and Nav.it’s contributing authors. Nav.it, its affiliates, and its customers are not guaranteeing any specific result. Your results can vary depending on your particular life circumstances, your industry, your implementation, and a large array of things. Nav.it strives to provide impactful and meaningful advice, but there is no substitute for expert advice. Nav.it, the customers mentioned on the Nav.it website, and the Nav.it contributors have experienced the stories and results mentioned and we believe you can improve your relationship with money and the way you invest by learning more about yourself and by implementing tips and strategies that we have used.
BUT we can’t guarantee any specific result and we are NOT guaranteeing any specific result.
We are not your specific financial, legal, mental health, or tax advisor! If you have questions, please contact a professional.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
While building our own healthy relationship with money, we may have made use of various third party services. Nav.it may provide you with convenient links to these third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as links to content or applications (“Third Party Services” and “Third Party Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to You. However, once you leave Nav.it or otherwise access any Third Party Sites, Third Party Services, and Third Party Content or their promotions, Nav.it has no control over and no liability for the materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites, Third Party Services or Third Party Content. Such Third Party Sites, Third Party Services, and Third Party Content are not investigated, or monitored for appropriateness, or completeness by Nav.it on any regular basis, and Nav.it is not responsible for them, even if you accessed them through the Site. We are not responsible for them, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites, Third Party Services, or Third Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site, Third Party Services, or Third Party Content does not mean we are in any responsible for them or the results that you may get using them, it’s just an interesting tool or site that Nav.it has come across to be included in your arsenal of tools and resources.
If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Services, or follow any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials on this site infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to the Company’s designated copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Nav.it Copyright Complaint”:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
By submitting any reviews, anecdotes, case studies, or other content to Nav.it, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Nav.it a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such Content. Nav.it will ask your permission before publishing any identifying information with the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to this Site, including applicable copyrights on written, audio, video, or produced materials; trademarks; trade dress; domain name rights; on the associated Nav.it app, and any content provided in the app, and other proprietary rights, whether identified as proprietary or not, whether implied or expressly stated. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to You or Others under this Agreement. Your use of or interaction with this Site does NOT grant you any license or permission to use, copy, make derivative works of, or repost any of the proprietary information on this site, even with attribution, without express, written permission from Nav.it.
We’re glad you like our stuff. We’re glad you found our stuff useful and think others may find it useful. However, that does not give you the right to provide it to others or copy it without our permission.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nav.it, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against Nav.it for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
NO WARRANTY; NO LEADS
Life is a do-it-yourself adventure. Nav.it does not and cannot promise, guarantee or warrant any success, income, or result. You understand and acknowledge that Nav.it will not at any time provide money or specific investment opportunities to You. Additionally, NAV.IT’S WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. NAV.IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY NAV.IT WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NAV.IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY NAV.IT WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY NAV.IT WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY NAV.IT’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY NAV.IT’S WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Nav.it websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these Terms. In the event of any conflict between anything posted on any Nav.it website and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL NAV.IT’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF WHAT YOU PAID TO NAV.IT PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST NAV.IT OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
Nav.it is hosted on servers maintained by other people, much like almost everyone else with a website. We, therefore, cannot be and are not responsible to you for any server outages or downtime, any buffering problems, or any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of Nav.it, (Collectively, an “Force Majeure Event”). Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. Nav.it shall not be required against its will to provide refunds or make any adjustments except in accordance with applicable law.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
Nav.it may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without Nav.it’s or its assigns express written consent, particularly if you have paid for coaching or classes. For example, you “selling” your username and password or otherwise sharing your password all over town. If we notice tons of IP addresses using the same log in, we expressly reserve the right to cancel or suspend your access to the materials or content on this Site.
INFORMATION; REGISTRATION; USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS
You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Nav.it under Your Account, if you have one. You agree to immediately notify Nav.it of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your account. You agree that Nav.it is not liable, and You will hold Nav.it harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact Nav.it by e-mail at email@example.com, or by regular mail at:
500 Yale Ave N, #100
Seattle, Washington 98109
California residents, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, may also reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
ARBITRATION, GOVERNING LAW, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to any choice of law provisions.
Litigation sucks, so you agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or Nav.it commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Nav.it reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at Nav.it’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms [insert link].
By Your continued use of Nav.it’s Site, unless You expressly terminate this Agreement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, You are agreeing to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by Nav.it of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to Nav.it under or related to these Terms must be in writing, addressed as follows:
500 Yale Ave N, #100
Seattle, Washington 98109
General Support and Inquiries: email@example.com
Compliance or legal: Suppport@layroots.com (subject line: Nav.it)
Notices to You may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) on [insert web address], by e-mail, or by regular mail, at Nav.it’s discretion.
Copyright 2017 – Nav.it – All Rights Reserved
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We use third party services to collect payment information. Therefore, we do not store your payment information on our site and we are not responsible for it.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share information that you have allowed us to share, by submitting it to a public site, such as Google, Facebook, or to our site for publication.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
500 Yale Ave N, #100
Seattle, Washington 98109